Terms and Conditions of Use:
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use
Use of the Website
Tandem reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Website and any service, product, or material provided on the Website in Our sole discretion without notice. Tandem will not be liable if for any reason the Website or any part thereof is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, Tandem may restrict users’, including registered users’, access to all or parts of the Website.
This Website is made available for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security that may be referenced on or through this Website. Nor does this Website constitute an offering or recommendation by Tandem of any security, investment management service, or advisory service. Tandem does not provide investment advice, tax advice, or legal advice through this Website, and you agree that this Website will not be used by you for such purposes. Tandem does not represent that the securities, products, or services discussed on, or accessible through, this Website are suitable for any particular investor. You acknowledge that your requests for information are unsolicited, and the provision of any information through this Website shall not constitute or be considered investment advice, or an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security.
Tandem does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Website. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk and We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials. This Website may include content provided by third parties. All statements and opinions expressed in third- party materials or any content not created/provided by Tandem are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Tandem, and We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. Any articles or links found on this Website are provided solely for informational purposes and are believed to be reliable, however, Tandem makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such articles or links. Use of any website hyperlinked to or from this Website shall be at your own risk.
Tandem reserves the right to monitor the use of this Website. Any information gathered during Tandem’s monitoring may be used by Tandem for internal business purposes or in accordance with any applicable laws or regulations. This Website is published for use by United States residents only – if you are not a U.S. resident, you access this Website on your own accord and are responsible for compliance with any local laws.
Restrictions on Use of the Website
- Use any data mining or scraping techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute content available on this Website;
- Take any action to attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Website, or to circumvent, disable, disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise violate the security of the Website;
- Display, send, receive, or store obscene or inappropriate content;
- Threaten, harass, stalk, defame, or defraud any person or entity;
- Violate copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws;
- Advertise, promote, endorse, or market, directly or indirectly, any third-party commercial products or services;
- Attempt to collect, store, or publish personally identifiable information without the owner’s knowledge and consent;
- Distribute unwanted, unsolicited, or harassing mass e-mails or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations, or send deceptive or false source-identifying
information (e.g., “spoofing” or “phishing”);
- Attack, abuse, interfere with, intercept, disrupt, or exploit any users, systems, or services, such as by distributing malware, viruses, spyware, adware, etc.;
- Engage in or promote any illegal or criminal activity; or
- Authorize, permit, enable, induce, or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
Intellectual Property Rights
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
All requests for technical support and other questions or comments relating to the Website should be directed to [email protected]
Last Modified: December 31, 2022